Anyway, here are the latest files:
Daedalus PSP R11 for v1.00 Firmware
Daedalus PSP R11 for v1.50+ Firmware
Daedalus PSP R11 Source
Here's the changelist:
- [*] Large overhaul of rom settings and preferences. All settings should now be persistant.
- [+] Native support for palettised textures for faster rendering and less memory usage.
- [+] Provided a fixed size pool for all texture memory, to limit memory usage.
- [+] Expansion Pak enabled by default.
- [!] Updated rom info database to include save mechanism for many roms.
- [!] Fix memory leak in texture cache.
- [!] Fixed conversion of RGBA/32bpp textures with odd alignments.
- [!] Fix crash which occurred when recolouring textures in low memory situations.
- [^] Large rewrite of texture cache to reduce memory usage and improve performance.
- [^] Various optimisations to the way textures are looked up in the cache and installed.
- [^] Optimise offsetting/scaling of texture coordinates.
- [^] Improve performance of dynarec fragment cache and reduce memory fragmentation.
As always, let me know your thoughts on the comments pages. I don't always have time to reply to all of the comments, but I do read every one of them.